Monday, April 16, 2012

1.000.000 Gifts from MissSplean!

I am so happy that we have reached the one million mark! And even more so now!
I am sorry that we haven't released our gifts yet, our real lives are
extremely busy right now.
Anyways, Back to the gifts!!!

I made quite a lot of thingies for you everyone!
I made tuns of pajamas with socks and a few new outfits and a beautiful sim!

Here is Melanie.


  additional previews: 1, 2
 
(4.15 MB)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pants, in two colours - grey and dark grey. 
Original textures are by Ulker.

  
(398.99 KB)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyday outfits + pajama!
Tops' textures are by Ulker.

 +
   
(1.38 MB)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

 More pajamas!
  New mesh by me! :)
Sweat shirts are by Sentate + undies are by Trapping.

  | Bodyshop preview |

(1.65 MB)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Also, you may download everything in one archive! :)

(6.16 MB)


You all have a blessed day.
-Miss Splean

19 comments:

  1. Ohhh! How cute! Thank you so much for sharing these! You made me happy. :) Such beautiful creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow i were waiting for this too much time, Splean you're fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are amazing! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks these are AMAZING !!
    Downloaded them all !! :]]]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Downloading it all!
    I love Irina's hair in the last picture, could you tell me how is it called?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like Irina's hair also. Can someone tell me what it's called. thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello,I love Sims2 and I looove your blog too:).And I have a question : Where do you had the blond hair of the girl on the bed (http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-5PSGl477HTY/T4sDWwj7BQI/AAAAAAAABQw/inieBqh3LWE/s1600/2012_4_15_0_29_2+copy.jpg) ?

    PS:Sorry for my bad english but usually I speaks only french ^^

    ReplyDelete
  8. the hair and some recolors can be found in the comments here!
    http://wcif-sims.livejournal.com/635324.html#t3809724

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for sharing PJ, they are so cute

    ReplyDelete
  10. what expansion packs do you need to have to download Melanie ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have every single game that is available for the sims 2 installed. But if you have sims2pack clean installer, you shouldn't have a problem installing, no matter what games you have. If you don't have clean installer, you can find it here: http://sims2pack.modthesims2.com/index.php?page=3
      Just download the current version :)

      Delete
  11. Where can I get the furnitures ? :O
    This is simply amazing !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The whole house was made by my friend, not me. So I have no idea about furniture, sorry!

      Delete
  12. These are awesome :D Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. One of the models looks like Emma Watson :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Where can I get Melanie's hair from the pic? She's a beaut <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This hair was posted there - http://www.hypnotizedsims.com/2011/12/gift-n6.html :)

      Delete
  15. excuse me, where can i find Melanie's earrings from the first pic?

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment :)