Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Gift 1

Here's Sims 3 to Sims 2 conversion, for beginning!
Emilia and I did it, so it's for all ages and awesomely animated :)


Cazy Fh65 Bynes 3to2 Retextures
[Nouk&Kotangens' colours]

Hope you will like it!

Model is by Pona

Details:
• mesh by Cazy is included (fixed by me + Emilia)
• works for all ages
12 colours
• textures by Nouk, modified by me
elders keep their colours
compressorized 
• binned and familified




Attention!
The archive contains two Rose colours - binned as red & binned as black.

Choose only one Rose file and delete another.

 
(7,7 MB)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


 Also in case you'd like to have grey colours of this hair for your elders, I made a separate archive which includes "Mail Bomb" and "Pipe Bomb" by Pooklet, both of them are binned as Grey.

• separated greys work for elders only 
    
(Not available anymore)


Enjoy!

19 comments:

  1. Woah... Such a beautiful hair! I love how twisty the locks of hair are! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. THIS HAIR IS GORGEOUSSSS!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you soo much really gorgeous:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful!! Thankyou :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Again..it's so crazy how you make some hairs look much better. I literally just saw this somewhere else and said no and now..I don't know what to do lol..Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe thank you! <3
      But you couldn't see it anywhere esle! Just me and Emilia uploaded it! :D (here http://emiliasim.livejournal.com/)

      Delete
  7. Oh my gosh. This is so beautiful! I gasped so loud when I saw this ❤

    ReplyDelete
  8. You do amazing work! Thank you for lovely hair! (:

    ReplyDelete
  9. upload again plzzzzzzzzzzz

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't download it! when I clicked download it says it has been deleted :( anyone help me?

    ReplyDelete
  11. when I clicked download it says it has been deleted! helpp!! :(

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment :)